Vintage Velvet is at a pause. I finished the knitting of the 4th ball, and now I think it’s too short. so I’m undecided if I want to hunt down a 5th ball (finding the 3rd & 4th balls was enough of a challenge) or leave it as is and hope it stretches out a bit.
I’ve been swatching some Koigu and finally cast on a pair of socks (it’s been too long). Nagini (a Socktopia/Momma Monkey pattern) is now in progress using stashed yarn. They’re my current bus project. I did a provisional cast-on because I couldn’t decide what color to make the toe.
In spinning news, I’ve started the second bobbin of the pewter. I have 6 oz of it and have decided to try a 3-ply. Only problem is, I only have three bobbins - I think I’m going to have to order some more.
granted, the Louet’s have a large enough orifice that you really don’t need a hook, but I wanted one. and it’s nice for adding an anchor when letting it ply up on itself to see how the yarn will look