I did good - wore gloves while actually using the dyes (mixing & putting it onto the fiber)
then I steamed the fiber and let it sit a while.
I think the dye on my fingertips is actually from the main chunk of fiber I dyed - most likely from removing the saran wrap, since the water wasn’t too colored while rinsing it.
so, here it is post-rinse:
the pink spot is leftover from last month too - it’s the Rose Cushings, diluted a bit.
the other dyes are diluted Green (Cushings) on the ends and Teal (Jacquard) in the middle.
I can’t wait to see how it looks dry.
I’ve got some Punta wool soaking for more fun with dyes tomorrow.