- decrease the stash by half. this may be a lofty goal, but I’d really like to make a good dent in it
- use more sock yarn than I buy. at last count, I had enough to make approx. 40 pairs of socks. at the usual rate of one month for a pair, it’ll be a while until I’ve worked through it.
- reduce the WIPs down to about 5 at any given time. the 20 or so I have right now is a bit scary
- work on the Great American Aran Afghan. 1-2 squares a month seems doable
- more knitting for myself. I’d like to have at least two handknit sweaters by the end of the year. and a few more socks. and winter accessories for myself
- less holiday gift knitting. I’m pondering Felted Clogs as next year’s theme, but only if I know they’ll get used by the recipient. stockings are another idea.
- more holiday decor knitting. I want to cover the house in lacy snowflakes, felted snowmen, etc.